Complete CypherMC - YouTubers

Discussion in 'Advertising Services' started by NotYouLmfao, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. NotYouLmfao

NotYouLmfao Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello!

My name is Lewis I am one of the 4 Owners of CypherMC. Here at CypherMC we are opening a brand new factions server and hope to expand into a network later on. We currently, have a Dedicated Server setup with nearly 16GB going into factions for the time being. The teamspeak & Website will be up later but not atm.

Anyways, CypherMC are getting closer and closer to releasing and we are looking for some youtubers to help advertise our first season of factions. We are looking for 2 BIG youtubers 10k - 20k subs to do a series with each other and be enemies both youtubers will be given a end corner claim to start off and then the rest is down to them. We are also, looking for a bunch of smaller youtubers eg: 500 subs - 5k to record and help advertise the server.

Payment: There will be a payment to all youtubers but it will depend on the views, statistics, etc. Please add me as a friend on discord with the following format:

YouTube Channel:
    Subscribers:
    Views per (FACTION) video:
    Views per (TRAILER):
    IGN:
    Once we check out your channel, etc we will talk about payment!

DISCORD: Confirmative#6909

2. dog7518

dog7518 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    YouTube Channel: fishylordpvp
    Subscribers: 1.4k
    Views per (FACTION) video: 60+ views
    Views per (TRAILER): 70+ views
    IGN: dog7518#4285

3. NotYouLmfao

NotYouLmfao Active Trader