Suggestion Increasing Resource Upload Size

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by Lone____Wolf, Oct 27, 2018.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Lone____Wolf

Lone____Wolf Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    Increasing Resource Upload Size

Although you may need to upgrade the storage for the website this is somewhat needed in my opinion, as a minecraft marketplace (and a few other things) builds and other larger resources are a very needed accommodation in the community. It would bring lots more buyers and sellers to the market if they could sell and buy builds etc. I'm not talking generally about the small builds like my uploaded spawn, but more like big warzones, even 3000x or 6000x custom worlds that some users have created. Staff can check/monitor the resources to make sure they are actually custom and not just spam uploaded trash.

At the very least you could increase the Resource Upload Size for people who donate either Diamond or Emerald rank as you would have to pay for a bigger storage for the website. I think resource creators would understand this and be more then happy with it as they would also earn it back.

2. LieutenantZack

LieutenantZack Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, they cannot control this as it is default by the resource manager addon. Your only option for larger resources is to use media fire.

3. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    Actually, like many other things in XenForo, it's configurable. The only limitation is that they'd need to pay for Cloudflare to upload more than 100MBs.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1