Offering InstaConsole v1.0 | Instagram Automation Bot | Gain THOUSANDS of followers DAILY

Discussion in 'Other' started by BetaNyan, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. BetaNyan

BetaNyan PaidAlts.com | RoyaleMC.us
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +117
    #1 BetaNyan, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    Official Discord: https://discord.gg/T89uv6P

InstaConsole

InstaConsole is a program used to organically grow your Instagram followers by up to over a thousand a day! This works by having multiple tools run automatically that you setup to your liking. Also known as a "Instagram Bot", "Instagram Automation Tool", "Instagram Marketing Tool", etc. If you do not understand, read the features below.

Features
    Account Manager
    You can have basically as many accounts as you want linked. Simply open the account manager and select one of your saved accounts to log back in. All background tasks for every account are always running, regardless of if you're selected on to it.
    InstaConsole does not send any of your account data to our servers. It is all ran through the Instagram API.
    Scheduled Posting
    Upload a file (.png, .jpg, or .mp4), up to 10 files max for an album.
    Sadly due to a bug that we hope to fix soon, videos are not supported in albums (it will not include them)
    You can set the caption for the post, and then pick one of the 3 options on when it will post.
    Post Now: It will post it as soon as possible.
    Post at Date: It will start posting it at the exact date and time you select.
    Post at Recent Likes: It will start posting once your most recent post hits the amount of likes you choose.
    upload_2019-3-18_20-48-7.png
    Mass Following/Unfollowing
    There are 4 sections of the mass follower tab.
    Follow by Username: This will follow people that follow the username you enter. You must also be following it IF it's private
    Follow by Likes: This will follow people who liked a post (you can enter post link or media id). Must also be following page IF it's private.
    Follow by Comments: This will follow people who commented on a post (you can enter post link or media id). Must also be following page IF it's private.
    Mass Unfollower: This will unfollow all people who you followed with the mass follower tool.

upload_2019-3-18_20-53-1.png
    Follower Filtering
    The follower filter currently has 2 sections.
    The options section:
    Auto Accept: If you're private, the followers will be automatically accepted within 25 seconds.
    Block Spam: Will block / deny followers if they seem to be fake. Please report accounts that bypassed our filter so we could improve it!
    Auto Follow Back: Will automatically follow back your new followers.

Follower Remover:
    With a simple click of a button, InstaConsole will attempt to remove all followers that haven't interacted within the past 30 posts. (or spam followers)
    Not highly recommended.

upload_2019-3-18_20-54-10.png
    Auto Commenter
    The auto commenter will automatically comment on a page everytime they post, with a comment from the list you provide.
    You first enter the page name, then in the text area below enter the comments you want it to randomly choose from seperated by a new line (enter)
    Then finally press Add Comments
    If it added successfully, it will show up on the right side.
    You could click the list on the side to edit the comments of a page, then finalize it with Edit Comments.
    upload_2019-3-18_20-59-2.png

Convenient
    Written in Java so works on all major Operating Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, more)
    GUI based, so no command prompt. Very simple text fields and button.
    Exiting InstaConsole will put the program in your task tray, so it's truly running the background.
    Discord server for buyers, for feature requests, bug reports, general support or conversation.

Pricing
    Here are the plans for InstaConsole
    • 24 hour trial - FREE - Must contact me
    • 1 month - $20
    • 3 months - $55 (save $5)
    • 6 month - $105 (save $15)
    • 1 year - $200 (save $40)
    • Lifetime? - Contact Me
    Autobuy is being worked on, but currently you must contact me to buy.
    Accepting PayPal F&F, Bitcoin, and Ethereum.

Contact
    You could PM me here on the forums or add my Discord: Joey#2525

• Vouch Vouch x 1
  2. Jami

Jami Well-Known Trader
    OBSIDIAN

Ratings:
    +25
    Vouch for BetaNyan beta-tested this program and it's flawless. Would recommend buying.

• Like Like x 1
  3. punctured

punctured Well-Known Trader
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +21
    do you run this program with user accounts or does the user run the program?

4. Kobi

Kobi Master Trader
    BANNED LIMITED EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: bomberman KobiOOF
    Ratings:
    +270
    damn this looks nice, glws
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #10107 (Moofie) - Dispute #30358 Ban Ends: Never

5. BetaNyan

BetaNyan PaidAlts.com | RoyaleMC.us
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +117
    The program is sent to you, which you log in to your account from there.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 26, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 25, 2019 ) ]
    Added Official public Discord
    https://discord.gg/T89uv6P

6. OnOpVallend

OnOpVallend Well-Known Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND MC Technology

Ratings:
    +162
    I tried InstaConsole and it is a amazing program! They have alot features and i like all of them. You can easily add accounts with the Account Manager.
    And following and all the other features works amazing. I wasn't be able to test how fast it follows you with the accounts because i don't have alot of Instagram alts. But with the accounts i was able to test it i got my followers in a few seconds!