Offering Manuel's Discord Development & Setups.

Discussion in 'Setups' started by Manuel, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Manuel

Manuel Active Trader

Ratings:
    +3
    Introduction
    Hello,

My name is Manuel and I'm 14-years-old, I've been developing discord servers for around 6 months or so. I'm able to edit bots eventually and to customize the server as you wish. I've had previous experience (which will be mentioned later on) and I'm extremely familiar with what you need in your discord server.

I'm also a Discord setup developer, where I can make
    YOUR own setup for FREE

Rules for a Discord Setup:

1) You MUST give me a Head-Developer rank.
    2) You may NOT sell the Discord.
    3) You may NOT claim it for yourself
    4) The Discord MUST have a purpose.

Previous Experience

(1) Server: Empire | Leaks & Community.
    Owner: Discord @ will#9738.
    Experience:

I was a developer on the network for around 2 months. The owner has decided to promote me to an Administrative Developer. I used to edit, organize, and help the server eventually when they need to do so. The server eventually hit 100 members and the owner left Minecraft (Which the server was based on). He then recruited an owner which decided to re-create the server and kick everyone.
    (2) Server: Grey Blood.
    Owner: Discord @ Manuel#7945 (Me)
    Experience:

I started a server with a partner that I found online. The server was doing great and it was based on chilling and just a server with games and bots. The server kept growing and eventually hit 150 players. After a while, I started losing motivation and the server's members started fading away Then, my partner and I decided to close the server for now.​

(3) Server: Frenchyfries
    Owner: Discord @ Frenchie#8642

Experience:

The server was just for a Minecraft faction which then grew to be a discord server for friends and the members invited everyone to the server. The owner used to always rely on me as the head-developer, even though I was new to his server. He always asked me to edit, and re-create bots, channels, etc, for him. The server grew and grew, when it hit 230 players, the server started to get bot-attacked, and the owner being blackmailed. The owner decided to close the server after a while.

Interested? Here is the Process

PM Manuel#7945 on Discord if you have any questions or if you're interested, and send me the requirements and your member base.​

Requirements

(1) Must have a player base of 50+.
    (2) Must be serious and professional.
    (3) The server must have active players.
    (4) The server head-staff/management team should be up to work and not immature.
    (5) Server staff should be mature and over 14+.

Contact me if you're interested and do not comment useless things below.
    Discord @ Manuel#7945