Requesting [!] Minecraft Client Developer- Banwave Client [!]

Discussion in 'Plugins and Developers' started by ACA30, Jul 11, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey there, Guest! Make sure to join our Discord guild here!
  3. Be sure to check out Craftathon and support children in need! The event will be held on the weekend of July 29-30. Information on ticketing prices and more can be found here.
Welcome to MCTrades, why not stay a while by registering?

1. ACA30

ACA30 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 ACA30, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Hello, My name is Nate, and I am looking for a Client Dev that can code a simple "Commence Ban" client such as the one Custom uses in his videos.

If you want to see what the GUI looks like, click here -->

Let's say that there are 5 players on the server. Their IGNs are 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. With the client, if you press the "Commence Ban" button, it executes /ban 1, /ban 2, /ban 3, /ban 4, and /ban 5. If there were six players, it would ban all six. Basically it tries to ban every player on the server. Eventually you will get disconnect.spam, but I am aware of that.

As you can see in the screenshot, "_Bard" is in a box above the button. That is his IGN, and he can put (comma separated) the IGNs of the people he doesn't want to ban.

Budget: $15-ish (Should be pretty easy to make).

DM me on twitter @aca30doesmc or DM me on MCTrades

Thanks so much guys! I really hope to get someone to do this.

NOTE: I WOULD LIKE THIS CLIENT IN MINECRAFT 1.8

* My TOS for selling me the client:
    - You go first, or we use a trusted middleman that we both agree on to complete the purchase. If I do scam you, you can report me to MCTrades and get me banned. I am not the kind of person to scam people.
    - You may not infect the file or I will have you banned off of MCTrades before you can say "I f**cked up".
    - If we use a middleman, you will agree to their TOS as well as mine.
    - You may not add a HWID / verification so that you can make the client not work.
    - You may not try any funny business, because I will read through every line of code, and I will show other friends who know Java, and will bust your a$$.
    - :)

2. Manny

Manny New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, pretty simple although you can just do it with a simple command instead. I can make this a forge mod if thats better

3. Carbonations

Carbonations New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah.

4. Manny

Manny New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    a wha

5. Nahid

Nahid New Member