Requesting PUBG LAB › Looking for Staff › Discord Dedicated

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Fiery, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Fiery

Fiery Entrepreneur
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    upload_2018-3-28_17-32-21.png

We believe when you bring smart, talented people into a group and give them full freedom to express themselves, their opinions and their ideas you create an unbreakable community. Here at PUBG LAB, we offer all our guests the opportunity to enjoy themselves in an environment that is both friendly, fair and open-minded. All we ask in return is that you respect the other guest within the community and enjoy playing games and having a conversation with one another.

I'd like to introduce myself Ky as the Creative Director of PUBG LAB. My whole intention of creating something like this is because I have a passion for playing games and hundreds of thousands of other players/users do as well and I'm wanting to create a community that nobody has ever seen or been in. Something that is unbreakable, easy to make friends and find other users to play with kind of community. Now, this is a gaming community for users who play the game PUBG, also known as PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, so we'd like to keep it strictly PUBG users. If this project does very well I will be creating community's for other games in the future. That's all I have for now as an introduction and I hope you all enjoy :)

PUBG LAB IS NOW HIRING - MODERATORS AND CHAT-MODERATORS

(NOTE WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD (click me) AND SUBMIT IT IN THE CHANNEL LISTED AS #apply-for-staff. THANK YOU)

Here is our format:
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    SteamID:
    Steam Profile:
    Administrative Experience:
    Computer Talk:
    Location & Timezone:
    Voice Chat Capable:
    English Speaker:
    Multilingual:
    Administration Activity:
    About Me:
    Community Improvements:
    Desired Staff Position:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Huge Thank You to everybody who joins and enjoys the hard work I have provided for you guys as a community for you to enjoy :)

Kind Regards,
    Ky › PUBG LAB › Creative Director ​

2. alts.shop

alts.shop https://alts.shop
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +210
    fortnite is better

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fiery

Fiery Entrepreneur