Complete Reliable and Cheap Graphics !

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by LiqhtDesigns, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. LiqhtDesigns

LiqhtDesigns Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Sup guys !

This is my first thread post so hopefully all of you will like my work,lets get right into the details ! :)

So let me introduce myself,my name is Lukas and I've been doing graphics for about a year now.
    I'm not the most godly designer out there but I'm definitely somewhat improving.
    My graphics currently are quite cheap and if you do decide to order,it will take somewhat about 4 days to a week to complete (unless you pay extra which is totally different),but usually it will take around a week for me to construct an idea for the banner and finish it off.

I have a portfolio here if you guys want to check it out ! : https://liqhtdesigns.carbonmade.com/

Alright now lets get into the prices !

-Minecraft Banner - 5-10$ depending on how complex your idea of the banner is.

-Simple Profile Picture - 3$

And please take note that if you do purchase please don't spam me on a daily basis asking if it's done or not,I'll update you every hour or so on how it's going so please don't spam :)

If any of you people are interested go ahead and contact me on twitter > @Liqhtdesign or you can contact me on skype > itsskiiilz.

2. koeji

koeji Cryptographer
    DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Gaze
    Ratings:
    +1
    Really nice designs may think of purchasing in the future! Personally i think your designs could go up to around 15 bucks for a banner and 5 bucks for a profile picture :)

GLWS!

3. Car

Car New Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: Car idec
    Ratings:
    +4
    yo im interested pm me
    Banned Reason: Charging back against MCTrades. Ban Ends: Never

4. Derek

Derek Diamond
    DIAMOND