Thank you for 500 members

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by buildblox, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    Hello everyone!

I'd like to start off by saying thanks to everyone. I never imagined we would reach this point. 500 members—the number itself is staggering—is an amazing accomplishment for a site like MCTrades. And it never would have been possible without members like you guys.

For those of you who haven't heard: I was recently informed that we are the second MCTrades site to have existed. The original was founded by IPv4 in late 2015 and closed last February. I have merged all the original users to the new MCTrades.

I've been noticing a drop in activity. I'm not going to deny it: if we don't get a unique idea or concept implemented, the site will fail. Therefore, I will be paying very close attention to the Suggestions section for the foreseeable future.

I will be taking some time to write more wiki pages on how to effectively use the forum. I feel the wiki is underused, and I can't really blame anyone but myself considering we don't have much to read.

If you or someone you know has any Skype/server advertising services, please PM me. I am looking into paid advertising at this time, and I'm open to any options.

Sincerely,
    BuildBlox

• Like Like x 4
    • Vouch Vouch x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. remibarna

remibarna Professional Asshole
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: remibarna
    Ratings:
    +173
    Congrats to 500 !

3. Beirut

Beirut Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Well deserved Blox, keep the site strong!

4. 360

360 Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: grownpapa
    Ratings:
    +2
  5. remedy

remedy ғᴜᴄᴋ ʟɪғᴇ
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +17
    As i was reading this I couldnt help but notice you wanted advertising.
    You have my skype.Msg me what you are looking for.

6. Josh

Josh $$$$$$$$$
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +54