Offering Viking Minecraft Services | Setups, Configurations, Buycraft, Server Installations & more!

Discussion in 'Setups' started by VikingOmu, Oct 7, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. VikingOmu

VikingOmu Configurator and Manager
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +1
    [​IMG]

• I don't really have a real portofolio as my last year work was almost entirely done exclusively and I do not want to include anything of that here, so I will just show you an exclusive setup I sold here a while ago: setup.vikingomu.com
    • I do not include the builds or custom plugins too, I just make the configuration part. I can, however, work with builds/plugins provided by you and, if you need, put you in touch with a few builders I know and trust.
    • I will also provide a 1 week support (Installing the setup on a server, adding small features, helping you understand how things work and such) and 2 months of bug fixing. ^1
    • I can't send you the premium plugins too(I will only use those we both agree on using), you will receive just the configurations. ^2
    • I take the right to refuse working with you if you give me reasons to, I am not forced to work with anyone. (This will probably happen if you are immature, shady, do not speak English at a level we understand each other - I do not ask for any high level of knowledge, I am not a native speaker either and I make lots of mistakes, all I ask for is a basic level - or any other reasons).

^1 I will not fix bugs that weren't created by my work/plugins I used.
    ^2 If I do not have the premium plugin bought(Which is probably to happen for some plugins), you will have to provide the configuration of it.

1. You aren't allowed to chargeback;
    2. You can send the money only via PayPal (F&F) and in US Dollars/Euros;
    3. You will either pay 50% or 100% upfront; *
    4. There are no refunds, the order is final so think twice before confirming it. I have the right to refuse refunding; **
    5. I am in full right to change the T.O.S. at any time;
    6. You are not allowed to open a scam report or any kind of dispute before the deadline is over, I have been doing this for long enough to be able to do right time management and know how much each task is going to take me so that I will fit in the deadline we established;
    7. You are not allowed to redistribute my work without my consent;
    8. You are not allowed to claim any of my work as your own;
    9. When working with me you automatically accept these T.O.S.

*In case you want to pay 100% upfront, I can also make the setup on your own server, otherwise, this is the process I work with: Pay 50% via F&F -> I make the setup on a test server -> You see it and tell me what you want modified or added -> You pay the other 50% via F&F -> I send you the files.
    ** I will accept very few refund requests if, but only if, I didn't start working on it yet(You will only receive 95%-taxes) or if I did little work and then the percentage of the refund is decided by me as I am the only one who can value my own work.

If you question any of the things said above(The spoilers) feel free to ask me via a pm and I will explain why I said everything, I would rather not answer questions related about these here as it is just thread trashing imo.​

• Vouch Vouch x 1
  2. SupConfigs

SupConfigs Active Trader

Ratings:
    +3