Vouches

Discussion in 'Implemented Suggestions' started by Zoxu, Apr 4, 2017.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Zoxu

Zoxu Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    #1 Zoxu, Apr 4, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    Hello I'm Zoxu, a Developer in the MCTrades community. I've recently witnessed a user that claims to be a victim to a false devouch. As someone who sells products as well. This is pretty concerning, and can serve as a problem for users who are trying to sell their services by falsely leading buyers away from a seller. I would like to propose that possibly the dispute section can also be used for resolving issues like this to help users who are being unfairly devouched.

2. Jayson

Jayson Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Parse JaysonF
    Ratings:
    +160
    Greetings Zoxu,
    I like how you're looking out for others, however vouches are suppose to represent a user. If it's false, the user can reply to the devouch stating that it is false and why it is false. Making it in the dispute section would actually drive business away for longer as clients might not see both threads. I personally suggest you resolve situations such as this in a conversation if it starts to get messy or long. If it is proven that the devouch is false, a comment is added to drive away sales which may be invalid, or related, you can report the thread for purging of the wrongful messages.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Jul 5, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 5, 2017 ) ]
    As the dispute section can actually support this, I'll go ahead and set this suggestion as accepted. In the case there is a dispute over a devouch, it would be more on the lines of deleting it or not.