Guest, Be sure to check out our most recent announcement! . https://mctrades.org/threads/staff-promotions-resource-rules-more.21181/
MCTrades collects and receives information through various methods, including:
- Information you provide through your account settings and preferences and during the registration process.
- Your continued usage of our services.
- Information provided by third parties and affiliates.
Information We Collect About You
MCTrades collects and processes data such as your:
- Name or username;
- Email address;
- Internet protocol address;
- Birth date;
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill fields on your profile or contact details.
We may collect some or all of this data in the following cases:
- You register as a member of MCTrades.
- You fill out our contact form, create a ticket, or contact MCTrades support.
- You fill out fields on your profile.
While browsing our website(s), we may also collect non-personally identifiable information. This may include technical information about the browser or type of device you’re using. Such data is and will be used purely for purposes of analytics, including tracking the number of visitors using our services. Information may also be collected by third parties such as your:
- Internet protocol address;
Usage of Your Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- For the purposes of making you a registered member of our site, in order for you to contribute content to this site.
- We may use your email address to inform you of activity on our site and important information regarding your account.
- Your internet protocol address is recorded while performing certain actions on our platform, however never publicly visible. This is used for security, authentication, and routing purposes.
- We may use your birth date to ensure age requirements are met.
- The gender you provide is used to vaguely identify you, however it may be set as unspecified.
Site activity may be emailed to you along with important information regarding your account. You may opt-in or out of emails other than some sent by MCTrades as important announcements. Important announcements may include:
- Policy changes;
- Billing information updates;
- Security alerts;
Third party vendors may also utilize your data to enhance your browsing experience, secure systems, and serve interest based ads and content. Interest based ads may be disabled, please see our cookie usage policy for more information. Information such as your internet protocol address may be used for geotargeting, or the act of displaying content based on your general location. Geotargeting does not provide the ability to pinpoint your exact location. Information about your browser may be forwarded in order to optimize your viewing experience, analytics, and assist with serving interest-based advertisements and content with your internet protocol address. Interest-based ads will not be displayed prior to logging into our services, however some essential cookies from third parties may still be set.
Keeping Your Data Secure
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or access to our systems, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect (including encryptions).
Cookies are small text files which are set by us on your computer and allow us to provide certain functionalities on our site, such as being able to log in, or remembering certain preferences.
Third parties may utilize cookies in order to provide interest-based advertisements and content. You may opt-out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting Google’s Ads Settings. Some third parties may also provide cookies prior to accessing the MCTrades platform to allow for a smooth experience, both internally and externally. They also work to further secure your data and our systems.
You have the right to obtain the information MCTrades has collected pertaining to your account (such as your username, email, internet protocol addresses, and voluntarily inputted information). If you believe information we hold is incomplete or inaccurate, please contact us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data in a process that requires less than thirty consecutive days.
Acceptance of This Policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.
Last Modified August 1, 2018