Offering CampaignTube.net - Making Youtubers Managers Obsolete (Under Development)

Discussion in 'Advertising Services' started by Skythz, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Skythz

Skythz Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +44
    #1 Skythz, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    Heyo, thanks for clicking this thread!

"What is CampaignTube?", you may ask. CampaignTube is my new upcoming project, basically a new platform for youtubers to find their sponsors and for Site Owners to start their youtube campaign. The site owners, in CampaignTube, are the Consumers. While Youtubers in CampaignTube are Producers.
    The Consumers can find their Youtubers easily and efficiently from the site without having to sign up until the semi-final step. They can do so by going to Campaigntube.NET and clicking the "Start Your Campaign" button, there they'll be find the youtuber that is perfect for them by filling a short questionnaire about the youtuber they're looking for. First they'll choose which topic the Youtuber's channel should be (For example, Minecraft, CS:GO, Top 10's e.t.c.), they can pick multiple answers. After answering all questions which include basic details such as budget, amount of subscribers, average views e.t.c, a list of all Youtubers who meet the Consumer's criteria in addition to basic details of the youtuber such as Channel name, Channel topic, Amount of subscribers, link to channel e.t.c.
    After the Consumer picks a youtuber of his choice, he clicks him to see his public profile page where the prices and some more basic information about the youtuber are listed, and decides to either click the Contact button to order any service the youtuber offers, such as trailer reuploads e.t.c. After talking to the youtuber and agreeing on the service you'd like, the youtuber will click a button to send in the chat a payment request which will include the price that the Consumer is asked to pay, and full details of what the Consumer will get. Make sure to read the details very carefully, as this is the only thing you'll get in return for your money.
    After paying, a message will pop in the chat conversation confirming the payment, and the Youtuber will be required to provide the agreed service (for example, reupload the trailer).
    Youtubers who would like to join the Beta of CampaignTube, will have to email [email protected] with a form which will be in the website after the beta release.
    After filling the form, the Youtuber will receive the login credentials for his CampaignTube Youtuber Account (Username & Password). The Youtube will be able to sign into his Youtuber account from the Campaigntube.NET website or by clicking HERE. After logging into the account you can start setting up your CampaignTube profile, including prices and services available (For example, Trailer reuploads for $50, Live for $20 an hour, e.t.c.) easily and efficiently with our pre-built system.
    After you set everything up all you have to do is to wait for the Sponsors to message you! When they message you, you'll receive a notification and will be asked to response. Thanks to our Terms of Service, you're allowed to reject any offer from anybody unless a CampaignTube administrator has decided differently.
    When chatting with the Potential Sponsor, agree with him on the service he needs (For example, trailer reupload) and click the "Charge" button. There you can choose the amount of money to charge him (Based on the prices on your profile, although exceptions are up to you as long as the Consumer agrees), and give details of what he gets in return, make sure to be very detailed and put in the description everything that he gets in return for his money, (For example, $50 for Reuploading Trailer for CampaignTube, 1 time in my Channel, link to trailer: www.youtube.com/campaigntubetrailer).
    After doing the above, the Consumer will read the amount of money he pays and the service he gets in return and decides to either click on the button which pops up in the private chat or not. IF he decides to click, he'll be charged the agreed amount of money, the money will go straight to your PayPal account and a message will pop up in the private chat confirming the payment. Afterwards the youtuber will be required to give the service he offered for the money and the deal is done.

Thanks for reading my thread and listening to my idea.
    Please notice that the site is under development and only after site is done we'll be opening the beta, although we'll be contacting youtubers before the beta release, to make sure the site will be full of Youtubers the second we beta release it.
    The reason I made this thread for is to hear ideas and concerns you may have, answer all questions and to know if you'll be in the beta! Either as a Consumer or as a Youtuber. And also, I made this thread to find potential sponsors who are interested in purchasing advertisement spots on the website (Your service must be legit, no alt shops, no stolen creditcards - only legit businesses).

Thanks again,
    - Skythz.

Interesting in becoming a SPONSOR?
    Send an email to [email protected] to purchase an Ad Slot on the website.
    There are different prices for each ad slot and there's a different price for static and animated banners. If you'd like to sponsor us in any other way, describe it in the email.

• Like Like x 1
    • Vouch Vouch x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Skythz

Skythz Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +44
    Please comment any suggestions and tell me if you're planning to attend at the beta!

3. Cole

Cole Java Developer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +151
    You need to fix your SSL cert btw

4. Skythz

Skythz Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +44
    The SSL will be up when the site is done. Thanks anyways!

I'm opened for more suggestions and looking to know how many of you will attend at the beta!

5. Cole

Cole Java Developer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +151
    Sounds really good. I will keep checking on this project. Great idea!

• Love Love x 1
  6. Skythz

Skythz Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +44
    Thanks, it's highly appreciated :)

7. Raxid12

Raxid12 Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +3
    Looking great! Keep going :)
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #7271 (Rapid) Ban Ends: Never

• Love Love x 1
  8. alts.shop

alts.shop https://alts.shop
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +210
    Since when are you back?

If I ask you something on discord you block me.

I thought you was working on a clothing store thingy?

9. Skythz

Skythz Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +44
    Thank you! Got any suggestion? Are you planning on attending the beta as a Sponsor / Consumer / Youtuber?

10. Raxid12

Raxid12 Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +3
    I just started my youtube career so I will try to attend as a youtube if my channel grow up.
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #7271 (Rapid) Ban Ends: Never

11. removal

removal hello
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +18
    Not a bad idea. :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  12. Skythz

Skythz Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +44
    Thank you!

13. alts.shop

alts.shop https://alts.shop
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +210
    Don't only focus on youtube but also focus on other social media platforms like instagram, snapchat and twitter
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 17, 2018 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 17, 2018 ) ]
    Curious about what the result is going to be!

14. Adley

Adley Master Trader
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +195
    eye blinding. GLWS <3

15. Skythz

Skythz Diamond
    DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +44
    I'll make an actual thread design when I actually get time if it's really hard to read then.
    However, if you could read it anyways and give me some suggestions it'd be highly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1