Offering [OptNode Hosting] $1.75/GB | Premium Hardware | 99% Uptime | Active Support

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by OptNode Hosting, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. OptNode Hosting

OptNode Hosting Active Trader
    BUSINESS Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    New thread design and website coming soon!
    [​IMG]

Order your hosting today!

For custom packages please open a support ticket here.

- "They have great service, quick response times. and im yet to have an issue that cant be solved within 10 minutes." 3rror365

- "I had the pleasure of trialing their web hosting and it is beyond perfect! They have an excellent support team answering questions in both Discord and through the client portal. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a good web/minecraft host." Platinum_miner

- "Amazing support and very professional. Suggest to anyone looking for Minecraft or Web hosting." CompMC

- "Very high quality web hosting service, would recommend to anyone needs to host their website. Currently hosting two websites with them, thanks :)" John Kay

- "Solid hosting coming with great support and uptime. The customer service is on hand to help with questions" Active JR

- "Great hosting company. So cheap and powerful. Suggesting to everyone! HUGE vouch." Lovro Plečko

- "They were very helpful when I needed help, went above and beyond and even did a bit extra (installed XenForo for me). Do not hesitate to go with them for any kind of hosting, they are very reliable!" Ox8

- "I was amazed at the extraordinary service when purchasing a package with OptNode. They exceeded my expectations to the highest point. The packages are extremely cheap and the features are just remarkable. They give 'round the clock support and always put the client first." Dylan

- "Optnode.com is a amazing company i use it to host my demo websites for my clients and i love it i would definitely recommend to people looking for cheap hosting." TemperSolutions (Jake)

2. Dobis

Dobis Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Vouch for them! The best company I used them and still using till this day. 100% suggest going to them :)

3. OptNode Hosting

OptNode Hosting Active Trader
    BUSINESS Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks a lot! Glad you're satisfied with our services :)