Shop ● TheTrident Network ● Custom Plugins and Builds ● 100+ Discord ● 64GB Ram Dedicated Server ●

Discussion in 'Servers' started by Starbene, Sep 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Starbene

Starbene Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 Starbene, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    TridentMC.png

Who we are?:
    TridentMC
    is a network that brings the fun and an enjoyable experience to all players on Minecraft. The server has not yet released as there was some major high development going on but we decided to sell it because we didn't want to own a network anymore. I will screenshot some sneak peeks of the server that was going to come out. Our following game modes are OP Prison. We were be planning to release OP-Prison first before we release any other ones as that is the first one that has been worked on for months. I will be now adding information about OP-Prison.

OP-Prison:
    OP-Prison
    is a game mode that is most popular for all players. You would start off as Rank A and work your way towards up to Rank Z. Afterwards, there will be a rank system called Prestige where it will be the same way going but instead, you will have a harder time ranking up. In order to actually prestige, you would need to get to Z. Our server is going to be completely different as we will have many unique features and custom builds. We have a feature called Banker and what he does is you can go to the bank and withdraw your money and deposit it, you can set yourself a pin to access your bank, deposit your EXP and deposit your items (Similar to PV's).
    TridentMCPrisonBank.png

Above, is shown a picture of the feature.

We have another unique feature that has never been seen before on any network/server. It is called The Law. The Law is a feature when you hit a guard you will get 2 options: Bribe them for $50,000 or get sent to Jail for 10 minutes. It is up to you to decide what you will choose. If you do log out whilst in jail well, you will still be in jail no matter what.
    CustomFeature.png

The other feature I will be mentioning will be the /drops custom command. On most prison servers you usually drop your sword or pickaxe and then you think you lost it. Well, on TridentMC that doesn't happen anymore. If you did drop your own item it will be on a different type of auction house but you will need to type /drops. You will need to buy your own item on the list or if someone else buys it then it is gone.

The final feature I will be introducing is our Custom Warzone.
    In the war zone, you will be looking out for NPC gangs that you will need to fight. If you lose the fight the items that have been carried on you will be gone and if you do win the fight, you will be rewarded massively as it will be very hard to win against them.
    TridentMCWarzone.png

Our extra features that will be added are Plots, TokenEnchant, StackedMobs, Stacked Spawners, Realistic NPCs, Gangs, Tags, Trails, Pets, Koths, Repair Fix Price, Auction House, Quests, Custom Menus, Crates.

Proof that I have the OVH server (Renews on the 24th September 2018)
    OVH.png
    *NOTE I WAS TOLD BY THE OWNER TO SELL HIS SERVER*
    *NOTE PTERODACTYL PANEL IS ALREADY INSTALLED ON THE SERVER*
    *NOTE THAT WHOEVER PURCHASES THE NETWORK WILL GET THE DEDICATED SERVER ALONG WITH IT*

Scoreboard:
    TridentMCPrisonScoreboard.png

Contact Information:
    Discord:
    https://discord.gg/r6gUZam
    My Discord: 413k#3135 (Only for Selling Server and Information)
    Owner's Discord: ๔เ๓๓є๔#7237 (Other things)
    My Business Email: [email protected] (Business Only)
    My MCM: https://www.mc-market.org/members/91572/ (If you don't have Discord)

S/B - $100
    BIN - $1000 (Negotiable)
    Current Bid - $100 Robin Kukken

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this!

Kind regards,
    TridentMC Staff Team.
    TridentMCNetworkBanner.png

Attached Files:

2. Super Awesome Name

BANNED

Ratings:
    +0
    Discord not working
    Banned Reason: Attempting to scam Ban Ends: Never

3. Apolix

Apolix Active Trader