Complete Full Access Minecraft Accounts

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by Tony, Apr 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Tony

Tony Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +26
    #1 Tony, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Selling some Full Access Minecraft Accounts, I purchased all these accounts from Mojang a long time, and just looking to get rid of them.

Some of the account contains ranks, and some contain optifine capes, I do not know the exact servers, the ranks are on, since I had them for years, and never used them constantly.

Once you purchase, you will receive full details of the account, the price is around $4 or $5, but its negotiable.

Contact me on Discord akira#9205, or through PMs to purchase.

2. stickirycE

stickirycE Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +0
  3. Tony

Tony Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +26
    Don't remember, but the accounts are highly secure, since they only have me as the og owner, and I have all the og stuff, feel free to contact me on discord for more information.