Offering Webrex Minecraft Hosting | [UK] Launching Soon | UNIQUE | Powerful 16 Core CPU’s | DDR4 Memory

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Webrex Hosting, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Webrex Hosting

Webrex Hosting Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    #1 Webrex Hosting, May 21, 2019
    Last edited: May 21, 2019
    045E9941-27EA-4E52-82D8-3D2972169F9B.png
    Hello, my name is Aaron. I am the current Executive Director at Webrex Hosting. Webrex Hosting is a upcoming hosting provider to operate in the United Kingdom. Our goal is to provide affordable Minecraft hosting. I know it may appear weird to post a thread before launch, but we aren’t like other hosts. Let me show you why.

[​IMG]

Now I know the question is going to come up. What makes you unique? Allow me to go more in-depth about how we aren’t like other hosting providers.

Family
    Wether your hosting with us, current host, or want to host with us. You are family. I, personally will help you in any way possible to make sure your experience with Webrex is the best possible. Heck, if you just want to come and vent, I’m here for that too. All of the Webrex team is.

Limits
    One thing that I see a lot of hosts doing is limiting CPU usage. We try our upmost best not to do that. The current CPU cap is 4 Cores; 400%, of a maximum of 1600%

Passion
    Sure, some may not think it’s unique, but I feel as if this is my own personal opinion; I on a personal level have put my heart in soul into this host. In fact...others have too, some that own other hosting providers have come around to help get Webrex to where it is.

Honesty
    In the past we have made mistakes, we’ve lied and cheated. But no more. Webrex is aiming to be open and completely 185% honest with our clients, future clients, and even people who aren’t.

Size
    Unlike other hosts...I don’t want to be some massive company like PebbleHost, MCProHosting, and all the others. I prefer to keep this host small-ish. Why? Because..I want to be able to control my business and connect with my clients. Big companies have one issue... they start losing control of their business once they get large. We don’t want to be that. Wether I have 1 client, or 30. I’m satisfied. I don’t do this for money I do this for fun. I enjoy making people smile. I enjoy hosting servers.

Disclaimers
    Our website is still under development and is currently offline. We are still working on the final touches of our website, servers, and all that jazz. The thread design above isn’t going to temporarily direct you to our discord server until our website is finished. Before you ask, no we don’t sell anything yet. I have put my heart and soul into this. I hope to god it will be some sort of success. I will be honest. I am not entirely sure what I’m doing. But I will try and try again. I will ensure this host will be successful. My heart is set.

If you have any suggestions please let us know. Thank you.

Regards,
    Webrex Hosting

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Acrobat

Acrobat Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Thread design looks sick. good luck and all that.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: May 24, 2019 ) - ( Original Post Date: May 24, 2019 ) ]
    It really does. Ive spoken to the owner a few times. Decent guy. Dont see why the posts were rated as funny it seens like a promising host.

+1 to these guys.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. b4technology

b4technology New Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +1
    DO NOT BUY FROM THIS DUDE

1. Doesn't know what host he uses, we've heard many different stories from; OVH, Google Cloud, Hetzner, Owned Hardware
    2. Doesn't seem to know his own servers SSH login is.
    3. Lies constantly, and I MEAN constantly;
    4. Pedophile

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Home hosting? (skybroadband.com)

There has been many, many, and many incidents with this user, I wouldn't trust him with anything.

Take a look at this textfile with more information about him:

https://hasteb.in/nexekeho.swift
    Banned Reason: Alternative Account of #1834 (ACA30) Ban Ends: Never

• Agree Agree x 1