Shop ✅[CHEAPEST] $0.01 Spotify Premium Accounts [Autobuy][50% SALE]✅

Discussion in 'Other' started by wraithM17, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. wraithM17

wraithM17 Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: civilisations
    Ratings:
    +9
    #1 wraithM17, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    CHEAPEST SPOTIFY PREMIUM ACCOUNTS

Hey there!
    I recently opened an auto buy store where I'm currently selling Spotify Premium Accounts as well as Semi Full Access Minecraft Accounts.

I'm only accepting Bitcoin [BTC] for now.

The prices are really cheap and if you can buy spotify accounts (All Premium!) for only 1 cent each! Cheapest Price on the market! For custom orders, DM me here or buy your accounts from this link given below.

I'm currently giving the first 5 customers a chance to get all types of products from my shop for half the price. YES ! It's a 50% off sale!
    If this shop gets enough sales, I'll make a Discord Server with regular free accounts giveaways.

50% CODE : BESTALTS50

Thanks and I'll improve this thread as soon as possible and please do not trash this thread. Thanks!

My Discord : wraithM17#4476

• Vouch Vouch x 1
  2. wraithM17

Ratings:
    +9
    NOTE
    After purchasing, if you leave a positive review , your warranty will be extended by 24 more hours!
    If some of the accounts do not work , don't worry , just open a query and I'll send you the working replacements!
    Thanks

3. Myth

Myth A Real Legend
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +8
    After reviewing your shop and it's prices it seems decent, Ideally I would suggest expanding your stock to other items such as CrunchyRoll Premium Accounts, Hulu, and Minecraft items like Optifine Capes, Minecons etc.

Anyhow GWLS
    Banned Reason: Loser. Ban Ends: Never

• Like Like x 1
  4. wraithM17

Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks a lot for your review and yes , I was thinking of expanding my stock to other types of accounts too. I'll do that maybe next week or when the shop gets enough attention! Thanks again!