Complete ️‍️SECRET PROJECT | Survival Server, Custom Elements (Zelda Like Heart System), and much more!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by nowunknown, Oct 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. nowunknown

nowunknown Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    READ THIS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
    Secret Project | STAFF MANAGER NEEDED

As most of you can tell, this is Project(Server) is not actually called "Secret Project". It's something different but I cannot release those details because of the reasons I'm hiring a new Staff Manager. However, I will give out the information on the project and a little more. Make sure to read from top to bottom, thank you and have an absolutely awesome day! :D

THE PROCESS

• Copy and Paste the questions into your preferred writing program.
    • Completely answer all questions. Please be honest, concise, and fully yourself. This will reflect if you reach the interview phase
    • After doing all that, send me it by EMAIL: [email protected]

QUESTIONS (READ "THE PROCESS" FIRST)

1. What is your name and IGN?
    2. How old are you?
    3. What are your qualifications for this position?
    4. How many hours a week/day can you dedicate to this?
    5. What do you consider your strengths?
    6. Your weaknesses?
    7. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
    8. List all of your previous experiences.
    9. Thank you so much for applying! Anything you would like to say?
    What are we offering?

Completely new take on Survival with small tweaks that allow for exploration, leveling, and much more! As for the moment, our budget only allows for things like this amazing Heart System! Longevity, a lot of people create servers on a whim and those last for a few months then die out but my goals here are to create something that will be long term successful. So, how are we doing that? By actually having a budget for one. But also, our goals are to provide functional easy-to-use gameplay aspects. What do I mean? A lot of servers that are by people that don't have a lot of recognition, those servers end up failing due to an overly complex gameplay style. My goal is to create gameplay mechanics that are easy to adapt to. Community, once the project is ready for release, my number one goal is to create a solid community that is not built on toxicity, harassment, and mistrust. I despise communities built on toxic behavior. The community I guide and plan to create is something similar to an actual game community. I do not want this server to feel "just like another server". I want to express that through our trailers, announcements, and the way we handle people.

Your goals sound ambitious, what is done?

• Our spawn is at the 45 percent mark. I do a lot of work on it by myself so it's going as fast as I can complete it.
    • Planning the over-all server is at 85 percent.
    • How far along is the server? Once the spawn is completed we should be nearing an actual release.
    • When can this all be finished? Soon as I accept a new Staff Manager, it will be steadfast towards release.

One of the major aspects of releasing a server is assuring there won't be many bugs, glitches, etc. So we need to also account for this.
    Thank you for reading, I hope to see you in my email soon! Have a fantastic day.