Suggestion Increase the price of Ads

Discussion in 'Community Suggestions' started by OnlyQubes, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Guest, Be sure to check out our most recent announcement in regards to MrBeasts fundraiser!! . https://mctrades.org/t/26809/
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. OnlyQubes

OnlyQubes Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +15
    Increase the price of Ads

Increase the amount of money it costs to purchase ad slots on McTrades like stickies and banners.
    If you see my image, [​IMG]
    I've been waiting approximately almost a year for my ad in queue and i believe that raising the prices would lead to less congestion and would only allow quality products (that can afford it) to be advertised, also putting money back into MCTrades

https://gyazo.com/3dd2fec8c459348256e2c71231f4aeab
    Sqlty(mod on mctrades) also supports this

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 4
    • Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  2. ProximCloud

ProximCloud Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I like the idea for sure- just need to make sure these advertisement prices remain appropriate for the websites average traffic.

• Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 1
  3. Munchie

Munchie System Administrator
    EMERALD YEN IGN

Ratings:
    +265
    Or add more ad slots.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 2
    • Suggestion Disagree Suggestion Disagree x 1
  4. sqlty

sqlty mcalts.store
    CHAT MODERATOR EMERALD DIAMOND YEN AutoBuy

Minecraft Accounts: sqlty
    Ratings:
    +176
    I don’t explicitly think prices would need to be highered. Keep in mind that the alts section is only visible to logged in members :p

and for the footer/top banner. The price is fine imo and is priced according websitetraffic. The reason of needing to wait a while is because people are able to keep the ad for 2 full months. (That’s a maximum of 6 different users each year for let’s say the topbanner)
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 29, 2019 at 9:33 AM ) - ( Original Post Date: Nov 29, 2019 at 9:31 AM ) ]
    Also. The first ad in your list isn’t even queued :blushing: