Requesting ToxicMC Investors

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Ivel97, Jan 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Ivel97

Ivel97 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    [​IMG]

About The Server:

Founded in 2017 March, ToxicMC (Formerly known as SithCraft) was created to join players from all around the world to play our server, while being in a safe environment. We had our fair share of ups and downs, but it’s time to rerelease our server, Skyblock! We need YOUR support to help us make this server successful!

Skyblock Server Features
    • Quests and Challenges:​
    • Quests for the players​
    • Challenges for the islands​
    • Upgrade teams​
    • Upgrade Island size​
    • Upgrade hoppers​
    • Upgrade spawners​
    • Custom drops​
    • Monsters drop unique items.​
    • Clear drops​
    • Clearly see the dropped item!​
    • And many more features!​

Reasons To Invest Into Our Server

Our server has potential; I had a decent PB a few months back and made some revenue. Another reason that you should invest in our server is because of what we can offer when you invest in the server there will be an ROI from the income we earn, on how much you invest. Meaning, our ROIs will be produced based on how much you first invest. For example, if you were to invest ‘X’ amount of dollars, there will be a set ROI percentage. Furthermore, after your first ROI, you may choose if you want to invest further. If you decided to continue investing, you would be provided 5% of all donations from the store. This provides an area of security for you as an investor, as this will generate more income on your side of the spectrum.

Also, if so, invest in our system, we are offering a private discord group with our privacy team. The purpose of this discord server is to provide to me, as an owner, suggestions and possible improvements to the server itself. These will have the possibility of assisting to generate income. Finally, we can offer in-game ranks to investors if they are looking into actually enjoying the server for themselves. This is just an add-on for our investors to give them the best experience possible and provide them with security.

What happens if the server does NOT generate income?

If the server happens not to generate as much income as we believed to, unfortunately, we will be unable to provide payment back from the server. We do not want to say this, but we will be stern with it. If this idea does fail, we will come up to those circumstances. However, we will try our very best to ensure the possibility of this NOT happening. We appreciate your services with us, which is why this has little to no chance of happening. If this does turn out to happen, I will try my hardest to repay you.

What Makes our server nearly fail-proof?

The reason our server will be near fail-proof is that we have our main contact, Spifey who would be happy to stream and record videos, with the budget given by investors we will invest this in advertisement, development and new profound builds to impress our players.

What are the rates of investment?

Our current rates are;

$50 > $75

$100 > $150

$200 > $300

$300 > $450

What are we planning on the re-release?

Our plan is to re-release halfway through February with giving our players fun unique gameplay!

Please add me on discord for more info @ Ivel97#0001.​