Suggestion warning message to whoever has a report

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by alanch, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Guest, Be sure to check out our announcement in regards to the website trailer and what you can gain from re-uploading it. https://mctrades.org/t/24352/
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. alanch

alanch Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +43
    warning message to whoever has a report

Many times there are people who have open reports and even being online they don't answer them, they just ignore them (usually the scamers)

I propose that some moderator , if someone who has a report is connected and does not answer the same, leave a warning in the treadh that if they do not respond in x time they will be penalized

2. Brano

Brano JesusAlts.com
    EMERALD DIAMOND JEWS

Ratings:
    +291
    "Greetings, User you have a total of 48 hours to provide a sufficient response regarding this dispute against you. Please note that any replies must be related to this dispute, else it may be considered failing to cooperate along with the issuing of warning points. Replies in which are not related to this dispute will not void or change the reply time. Failing to do so will result in a punishment."

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  3. alanch

alanch Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +43
    yes I know that, I mean people connect and ignore it, they don't respond and use the 48 hours to scam more people

4. Callum

Callum MCTrades Owner
    OWNER PRIDE

Ratings:
    +353
    Thank you for your suggestion alanch however people tend to pay close attention to the dispute section before buying from users (from what I can see anyway) and if users are found to be online and ignoring their dispute they are given a caution banner until it is dealt with. For that reason I am going to deny this.