Shop JABAZET COMBOS SERVICE//️ NFA UFA NETFLIX PREMIUM SPOTIFY LAST STOCK// FAST SERVICE VOUCHES// [PP]

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by _Jabazet, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. _Jabazet

_Jabazet Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +9
  2. McTrader

McTrader Dedicated Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +13
    I added your discord
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #20705 (CrisPlayz) - Dispute #31415 Ban Ends: Never

3. _Jabazet

_Jabazet Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +9
    i don't have any discord friend request

4. McTrader

McTrader Dedicated Trader
    BANNED

Ratings:
    +13
    I sent again
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #20705 (CrisPlayz) - Dispute #31415 Ban Ends: Never

• Like Like x 1
  5. _Jabazet

_Jabazet Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +9
    Mmm i don't recive any discord request but why you add me for discord?

6. Estrell_Guyz

Estrell_Guyz Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    legit 1000000%
    it my first time to buy

• Like Like x 1
  7. AFluffyOrangutan

EMERALD

Ratings:
    +1
    His shop is stocked and although he uses discord to deliver UFA Accounts it was semi-fast. As long as you don't fuck up as I did and make a 15 min process 30 mins

• Like Like x 1
  8. Famicom

Famicom Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Bought a UFA account from him, everything's working perfectly, he also gave me a gift, thanks a lot! ^^

• Like Like x 1
  9. LexRoar

LexRoar Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    Vouch. Bought UFA, quick response times and very nice to work with, will be buying again, great prices as well.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Birb

Birb Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Had a very bad experience a week ago. Purchased on autoshop, then when I was the one who had to contact him, he told me by purchasing I agree to his list of agreements, which I completely ignored because if there was a list of agreements it should be 1) in the shop or 2) on this page.

He sent me details, neither of them worked, told him, he stopped responding to me on Twitter and the next day opened a case on PayPal against me. I proved my case and got my money back and I have an open case on this forum about him. He also claimed I was the scammer and when he tried to redeem the accounts that it worked for him; which wouldn't make sense because: 1) if I was a scammer and the accounts were unclaimed, nothing was scammed and 2) Since I'm the one that purchased the product, I received nothing so he just tried to do a really bad switcheroo.

He now claims that he's refunded me after reporting him as a scammer on this forum, which is a total lie because he insisted on his "terms of service" or agreements (that I didn't agree to) that if the buyer messed around with him that he'd keep your money and wouldn't give you anything in return; thus: scamming.

The user has consistently lied and ignored everything on the report. If I hadn't bring my side to PayPal I wouldn't have my money.

Also this:
    https://prnt.sc/rpo4ny

Scam report:
    https://mctrades.org/threads/30704/

• Like Like x 1
  11. Birb

Birb Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    My point.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Birb

Birb Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Nope. I was a buyer. 3 other people who reported were buyers. You can't say that crap because it's totally wrong and incorrect.

My piece of advice to you:
    1) Rewrite your TOS/Agreement and post it on every page of your shop, instead of doing it AFTER the buyer has purchased it.

2) Unmigrated's can't be checked unless you migrate them yourself, so that's a risk on the seller. I am totally legitimate and valid, but you aren't through your lies and deceit. That's a cost on the business and not on the buyer.

3) Stop lying.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Birb

Birb Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Nope, I contacted you through Twitter because I didn't have Discord.. Which you also didn't say in your shop that you had to have either:
    https://prnt.sc/rpoj32

Kind of useless info though, eh?

14. Birb

Birb Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Haha. Funny thing is: you didn't.

15. _Jabazet

_Jabazet Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +9
    NEW DISCORD SERVER! DROPS!!! GIVEAWAYS!!! AND GENERATOR!!!!
    https://discord.gg/MGwBCZD
    also you can open ticket to support too!!!!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 5, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2020 ) ]
    restocked ufas,

people do not know why I have the caution banner it will be for the person who opened a dispute after trying to scam me but the worst thing is that I gave him the damn refund and still I have the caution banner ...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Birb

Birb Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    You didn't give me the refund. I had to go through PayPal to get my money back. You're lucky you aren't banned lol

17. _Jabazet

_Jabazet Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +9
    #37 _Jabazet, Apr 9, 2020
    Edited by a Moderator: Apr 9, 2020
    Im not banned because i refund ur fucking money i send a fucking cap

ALREADY GOOD BECAUSE IN MY COUNTRY YOU ARE INFLINGING THREE ILLEGALITIES AND YOU MAY FALL A GOOD COMPLAINT.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 9, 2020 ) - ( Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2020 ) ]
    SEE "REEMBOLSO ENVIADO" REFUND SUBMINTED, STOP IT DUDE

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Birb

Birb Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    learn to read lol

19. _Jabazet

_Jabazet Emerald
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +9
    I do not know why you put that, but you have removed the images and has removed some part of my message to put your private information but seriously bro or you stop commenting and sabotaging or I will talk to my lawyer because the tests are done and you are inflicting 2 cyber laws of the European Union, I have your IP, your exact location and your name. Either you stop AND YOU ADMIT I WILL REFUND YOU FOR THE TESTS ALREADY DELIVERED OR I WILL TAKE YOU TO LEGAL THEMES.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. vouch1122

vouch1122 Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    vouch fast service best shop!! gg

Attached Files:

• Love Love x 1