Suggestion Individual Forum Rules to keep forums more neat and tidy

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by DoomRanger, Feb 1, 2020.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. DoomRanger

DoomRanger Trader Overlord
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: DoomRanger JuliusCaesar
    Ratings:
    +73
    Individual Forum Rules to keep forums more neat and tidy

Pinup the rules for forums individually, like the Giveaway and Contest forum.

For example, the Advertising Services, the rules pinned up should explain what counts as an advertising service because as far as I can see, there are loads of 'Spotify Upgrade,' 'Minecraft Alts and FAs,' 'Fortnite,' 'Proxies,' 'Accounts', etc.

Forums like Graphics should not need this since it's specific enough, but for forums with loads of wrongly posted threads, I think this would be an excellent addition. Since more wrongly posted threads would mean that the description is a tad too vague and people may be mistaking it or misinterpreting the title.

So, I remember suggesting something extremely vague before about enforcing a stronger stance on the rules but now, I think this method is more doable and reasonable.

Also, this way, there would be more clarity as to what the forums may/may not be used for.