Offering Hyrush Network - Domains + Server Logo + Custom Plugins

Discussion in 'Other' started by Emcrypted, Feb 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Emcrypted

Emcrypted Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello MC-Trades!

I have another quick sell and I am not in a rush to sell it. I want to focus on my main server now. I haven't really started to make an actual server for this but yeah here it is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Non-transparent + No watermark version will be given upon purchase
    [​IMG]
    • HyrushBounties - Just like saicopvp's bounty hunting, once a player is killed. It's head will be dropped and the % of its money will be deducted and be given to the player who claims it.
    • HyrushEvents - A very simple automation plugin that supports PlaceholderAPI. It will automatically sends commands on an interval. Here's the config: https://i.gyazo.com/d585e086bbbf91699d26e79c96f5a701.png. This can be used on featherboard. You can also customized the format of the timer too.
    • HyrushKillstreaks - A plugin that tracks players kills, you can customize the name of each streak.

Please DM me your prices so we can see if I like your offer.

TOS:
    • The payment must be in F&F. If you send the other way around, I will never give you the files.
    • I will not go first, payment should be payed upfront before the files will be given.
    • If we are going to use middleman, I am only going to deal with people that are known and reputable mm here.

2. Monarch

Monarch Active Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +16
    Might be buying this :)

• Vouch Vouch x 1