Complete Vopadox's Executive Services | Management, Administration, Marketing, and more!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Remnicore, Aug 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Remnicore

Remnicore Average Consumer
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +162
    #1 Remnicore, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    The name's Merrick, but you can call me Vopa (Vah-Pah). I'm a 15-year old male from the United States. I enjoy classic hit films from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, as well as Star Wars films. I've been playing Minecraft since late 2012, and decided to dive deeper into the business-side of Minecraft in late 2015. As of today, I work closely with reputable and experienced people who utilize Minecraft the same ways as I do.

My services are top of the line, efficient, and nothing but greatness. I offer a handful of services that can help the average Minecraft-player, large server owners, project CEOs, and more. The pricing listed in the base pricing, and is non-negotiable. I may request more pay depending on the situation.

> Forum Administration ($200/month)
    I excel in working with XenForo. When hiring me for this, you receive full attention to even the smallest details, including theme installation, node setup, bug fixing, group customization, team management, community bonding, and more.

> Minecraft Community Management ($500/month)
    I've gained plenty of experience in handling large communities, and therefore understand the struggle many Minecraft server owners face. It's my goal to relieve as much stress as possible, and handle update announcements, staff management, BuyCraft inquiries, community events, server updates, server merging, forum updates, and more.

> Minecraft Content Planning & Management ($800/month)
    With my experience, I've witnessed server owners abandoning their projects because the task of finding new innovative ways to be unique is dreadful, tiring, and seemingly impossible. I have an imagination like no other, and love writing. I've worked hand-in-hand with development teams, and understand what they need in order to make something a reality. I can provide the highest quality documentation to ensure that your server's development team produces something never-before-seen, new, unique, and fun.

> Minecraft Project/Business Marketing ($300/month)
    I believe I'm a very persuasive guy, and I'm somebody who pushes and pushes for something to happen. I know from experience that in order for a business to be successful, you need customers, users, and attraction. I have a handful of methods that attract new people to business/projects, as well as ways to secure partnerships with other businesses.

> Personal Assistance ($1,000/month)
    When you're a large and successful entrepreneur, you run out of time to do the things that matter. This includes finances, securing new deals, finding more business, social media management, and you eventually run out of time to be yourself. I will go out of my way each and every day to ensure that your life is as easy as it can be. I provide financial advisory, budgeting/spending documentation, business/deal management, social media management, and more.

Q: Your pricing is ridiculously high! What makes you think people will pay you that much?
    A: If you're asking this question, then my services aren't for you.

Q: What's the best way to reach you?
    A: My one and only Discord is Vopadox#4791.

Q: How does payment work?
    A: When you hire me, you pay for the first month upfront. All payment will be made via PayPal's Friends & Family method, and no other method will be used.

Q: What if I want to cancel?
    A: I'm a reasonable guy, so I understand that there will come a time when my services are no longer needed. If you've paid me for the first month, but during the middle of the second month, you decide to cancel, I will only charge a fee for the work I have done, which is never an absurd amount.

Q: Will there be contracts?
    A: Depending on the contract, yes.

"Vouch for Vopadox. He is an intelligent individual who is a pleasure to work with" - Sciatis (YayMC)
    "Vopadox is by far the best manager in the business right now. Vouch." - trip

My Discord: Vopadox#4791
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/initiated

2. Ren

Ren Ruthless
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +163
    Badnode is by far the best manager in the business right now. Vouch.

3. Remnicore

Ratings:
    +162
    Appreciated. I've added your vouch to the thread.

4. Mask

Mask Raw Confirmed ✓
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +27
    Bro, this thread is hella clean & looks extremely professional.

5. Remnicore

Ratings:
    +162
    That's the idea.

6. GodChurch

GodChurch Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Past positions?

7. Remnicore

Ratings:
    +162
    In which field?

8. GodChurch

GodChurch Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    In general.

9. Remnicore

Ratings:
    +162
    I held an administrative role at AnubisMC, where I spent all of my time preparing for our launch. We were excelling at 90 players on average, which gave me more work to do. Some unfortunate events lead to an early reset, where I had to reconfigure and insane amount of plugins to prepare for the re-release. I held the Administrator title, but managed the staff team as well as the community.

After AnubisMC, I went on to do similar work at ChromaMC. I set up and constructed their forums, configured their hub server, managed the staff team, and got things ready for release. Eventually I stepped down due to creative differences.

I was the previous owner of MCSell, which was the second largest Minecraft marketplace forum. We had over 11,000 registered users, and had a dedicated community. I used my own skill set to help MCSell, and in my time, I doubled our revenue within 3 days, compared to what we made in a total of 2 weeks previously.

I'm currently working for ApolloNode, where I market and secure partnerships/deals with the company. I'm the marketing and general manager at Battery Productions, and I am an admissions/concessions cashier and food handler at my local pool. I deal with large crowds on a daily basis, and as I am writing this I'm at work dealing with a huge crowd and still I find time to type my response to you.

I've also had casual experience with servers like PrimeMC, SpainPvP, YayMC, and more.

10. GodChurch

GodChurch Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Would you be looking to do advertising management?

11. Remnicore

Ratings:
    +162
    Do you mean marketing or advertising for Minecraft servers? I can do both.

12. GodChurch

GodChurch Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Both, how much monthly?

13. Remnicore

Ratings:
    +162
    Please add me on Discord so we can discuss.

14. GodChurch

GodChurch Active Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Doen't work.

15. Josh

Josh $$$$$$$$$
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +54
    This isn't shit posting, but I want to let you know to some users, this is sketchy asf.

"you pay for the first month upfront. All payment will be made via PayPal's Friends & Family method, and no other method will be used."
    Most of your things are 300$+, You don't have reputation and you could just pce out.
    ^ Again, just looking @ it with other peoples eyes.

16. Remnicore

Ratings:
    +162
    Vopadox#4791 is my only Discord.

It's usual and professional business. That's how it's conducted with other professionals. I'm actually one of, if not the most reputable user on this site. Thanks though, but I'm well aware of my business methods and what I am doing.

17. Josh

Josh $$$$$$$$$
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +54
    " I'm actually one of, if not the most reputable user"
    Change to Users,
    also, your not reputable at all ;c

18. Projecki

Projecki Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +88
    Feedback rating doesn't reflect a user's overall reputation in the minecraft community.

Vopadox, one of the biggest complaints I hear from large network owners is people expecting friends and family. I would suggest allowing clients to pay via an invoice, which provides sufficient protection for both parties. That's just my personal experience with larger networks.

19. Remnicore

Ratings:
    +162
    I beg to differ. So does the large amount of this entire community.

I'll take that into consideration.

20. Zip

Zip chill
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: xNig
    Ratings:
    +112
    Vouch, very professional user.
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #41 (eth) Ban Ends: Never