Shop Very profitable businesses for cheap [PayPal]

Discussion in 'Other' started by Jacked, Mar 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Jacked

Jacked Dedicated Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey guys!

I'm selling these projects, you'll receive 100% ownership, the code, the program, everything.

1 - CarFax Searcher - BIN: £130 - C/O: £0
    This program identifies any vehicle using the VIN. You can buy CarFax reports for usually $5-$30 per, but this program gets the reports for free and puts it in a .html file so you can view the car information. Supports NordVPN to avoid ip banning, has a config file, and a backend key system. (Comes with a free NordVPN account)

2 - AIOChecker - BIN: £70 - C/O: £0
    This program checks usernames on: GitHub, Instagram, LastFM, SoundCloud, Spotify, Steam, Twitter. Proxyless! You load your wordlist in usernames.txt and you check them!

3 - Instagram Report Bot - BIN: £130 - C/O: £0
    This program reports multiple instagram accounts, you put in the username, emails, names, phone numbers and reason. You can adjust the sleep function to whatever you want. I have two versions of this program, so hit me up. One says the account is inactive, and the other reports the account in general getting it suspended. both are £100.

4 - Twitter BruteForce - BIN: £70 - C/O: £0
    This program bruteforces any Twitter accounts via email/username. This is a proxyless program! You load the email/username and the wordlist, and run the program!

5 - Instagram Turbo - BIN: £70 - C/O: £0
    This program claims any Instagram usernames, supports multiple usernames, pretty fast, load in your account and target usernames, and run the program!

If you're willing to buy multiple, I can do a big discount for you. HMU! I can show proof for every program! All of these programs are private and ready to be sold.

TrapStar#6954
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #382 (Fort) - Dispute #32435 Ban Ends: Never