Suggestion Ad Rotation

Discussion in 'Declined Suggestions' started by DoomRanger, Apr 4, 2020.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. DoomRanger

DoomRanger Trader Overlord
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: DoomRanger JuliusCaesar
    Ratings:
    +73
    Ad Rotation

There are pending ads in Alts/FAs, a rotation would be cool instead of simply allowing users to extend

This will really help out for the ad slots in high demand as everyone will get a chance.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 3
  2. Beau

Beau Dispute Resolver
    EMERALD DIAMOND PRIDE Space KINGS

Minecraft Accounts: BeauMCT
    Ratings:
    +105
    I agree with DoomRanger, this could be beneficial for people that would like to get their shop more known. Though I think with the ad rotation, we should first see how well the shop is doing and how many good reviews the shop has, as well as the bad reviews.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 2
  3. DoomRanger

DoomRanger Trader Overlord
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: DoomRanger JuliusCaesar
    Ratings:
    +73
    Yes, I don't mind the ad slots in high demand to also be a little more discrete and exclusive so no scammers get their hands on it. But then again, the ad slots are manually reviewed and approved so that shouldn't be much of an issue.

• Suggestion Agree Suggestion Agree x 1
  4. Callum

Callum Retired MCTrades Owner
    God Himself

Ratings:
    +270
    Hello DoomRanger,

Thank you for your suggestion however this is not possible. In time we will limit the extension on the ads in that section but rotating pending ads isn't something we plan on doing or is possible with the current system.