Shop Advanced Minecraft Alt Shop Tier List

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by SpookSpook, Jul 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Unia

Unia alts.red | hii#7324
    DIAMOND KINGS

Ratings:
    +0
    I do agree my prices are a bit up there, but that's mainly because of the timely warranty and the quality of the support and accounts. Hopefully, in the future, you'll be able to re-review mine. Good list regardless.

(Also I am open to pricing suggestions if you have any)

2. SpookSpook

SpookSpook Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: bottings Grade7
    Ratings:
    +30
    Yes of course other factors come into my review as well, there are very little vouches and no one can vouch for the quality. The warranty is unique and going further with this thread I will make sure to think about that.

Come back to me when you get some more vouches regarding your quality :) None the less thank you for responding to this thread and not bashing on it because I didn't put your's somewhere good.

Your Prices

Semi Full Access - 0.10 Usually 0.04 - 0.6
    Non Full Access - 0.02 Usually 0.01
    Mail Full Access - 7.49 Although they are some what hard to come by recently you can still find some shops selling them for $4 - $6

I understand your quality is "good" but my quality is most likely very similar and I sell for around those prices I suggested to be changed.

• Love Love x 1
  3. Unia

Unia alts.red | hii#7324
    DIAMOND KINGS

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah of course! I actually really like how you explain your reasoning behind each review, overall as I said, it's a really good list. :)

4. Sn4ck

Sn4ck Discord: Snype#7757
    EMERALD DIAMOND KINGS

Ratings:
    +28
    Cool thread :)

5. SpookSpook

SpookSpook Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: bottings Grade7
    Ratings:
    +30