Account with hundreds in donations + 2016 cape

Discussion in 'Cape Accounts' started by OswaldMurphy, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, due to an increase of semi-full access cape accounts being wrongfully posted in this section it is now being announced that this section is ONLY for full access cape accounts. Any SFA accounts that are found to be posted here will be removed and warning points may be applied, you have been warned.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. OswaldMurphy

OswaldMurphy Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone! I am selling my Minecraft account. It has tons of donations on it and the 2016 cape.

OswaldMurphy is the username.
    I have had this account since I was little and it doesnt have an accessible email on it. I will do whatever you need and hand you the security questions to bypass it :D
    (I will look more into this to make it easier)
    This account means a lot.. I was Admin on Arkham network for a short period of time and have done a ton on it. The only thing I ask is I change the name before you receive the account.

Donations:
    There are so many I am only going to name the ones off the top of my head.
    Titan on Mineplex
    MVP+ on Hypixel
    The top rank on Arkham
    Kraken on Mythcraft
    And a TON more. If titanmc is still around I donated about $500 there.

I am looking for $200 in CS:GO skins/paypal.

Add me on skype to talk about prices.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Dedicated Trader
    BANNED

Minecraft Accounts: hotel
    Ratings:
    +4
    you probably bought the ranks when they were on sale XD
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #20512 (Mcbetterthanroblox) - Dispute #31038 Ban Ends: Never

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hethempunch

hethempunch Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Not worth $200

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp play.blurhq.com
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    #4 Bumblewasp, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    TitanMC is closed down, meaning the $500 of purchases on there are now worth $0. You should list the TON more if you would like more buyers to be interested.

Hypixel - $60
    Mineplex - $45
    Arkham - $120
    Mythcraft - $50

I have calculated the value of the rank at current server prices and it totals to $275. The chances of somebody liking all these servers is very minimal. However I have given an estimated sale price below.

Hypixel and Mineplex are very popular Minecraft servers so a lot of people want ranks (enlarging value), however, a lot of people have quit the servers and have accounts with ranks (decreasing value) so your ranks will loose about 75% of these value for these servers.
    $60 + $45 = $105
    $105 x 0.25 = $26.25

Arkham and Mythcraft are popular servers, however not that many people in the marketplace actually play them now. If you want a quick sale, you'd be looking at 10% of the original price. If you wait it out, you may find a buyer willing to spend a lot more.
    Evaluating at approximately $17 if desperate but if you find the right person (long wait) you may get approx. $50.

Your old admin status is worthless due to the name change request.

This will probably sell at approx. $40. If you wait for a long time you may get more, however, nowhere near that wanted $200.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Lori

Lori Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Vergency
    Ratings:
    +1
    ^^

6. Sick

Sick Yo I deepthroat ren
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Hippo Sick
    Ratings:
    +121
    it has a 2016 though

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Riley

Riley CEO AstroVPN - System Administrator
    EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    Hello there,
    If you wish to sell this account at: $200 we need you to link the account to your MCTrades profile via Account association, or by clicking here. Failure to make this change in 48 hours and the thread will be locked till further notice/the change is made.

8. Bumblewasp

Bumblewasp play.blurhq.com
    EMERALD

Ratings:
    +28
    Why does the selling price matter?

9. Riley

EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    It doesnt. But before a user makes a deal with this user, I don't want to see them get scammed $200. If someone is asking so much for an account and there is no proof it exists, it's a bit fishy. Not saying they can't sell it for $200.

10. Riley

EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    User failed to link the account, and hasn't been on for nearly a month. Hence locking thread.
    If you wish to further discuss this or feel it was a mistake, please PM me or the staff team for it to be unlocked.
    Thanks, :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1