Offering [$0.06] FULLY VERIFIED DISCORD ACCOUNTS

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts' started by Mohammed Jakalem, Jan 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Mohammed Jakalem

Mohammed Jakalem New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    SELLING DISCORD ACCOUNTS FOR A REALLY GOOD AND LOW PRICE!! - 6 cents.

> What I'm selling:
    - An account verified with both e-mail & phone with a real profile = 6 cents per account
    (THE BEST PRICE ON THE MARKET CURRENTLY!)

> Information about the accounts:
    - All of the accounts have real profiles (custom avatars and custom usernames), whose profile pictures and names are NOT randomly generated. The phone verified accounts are verified with non-VOIP numbers.
    - Account age: ~1 day.

> What I promise:
    - Format of the purchase: You will receive a .txt file with tokens on each line.
    - Quality: I promise that at the time of purchase, the accounts are fully functional and with the features that I promised (such as email and/or phone verification).
    - I promise that I will not share the accounts you bought with any other person.
    - I also offer account production on demand. (If you want more accounts than I have right now, I will make them within a certain time frame)

> Extras
    - If you would like to, you can also get the e-mail and password for the accounts you buy too. (in .csv format)

> How to purchase
    - Please contact me on Discord if you would like to purchase: Mohammed Ja'kalem Al-abdula#5753
    - I'm available at any time! I answer the same day no matter what.
    - I only accept PayPal.

2. Mohammed Jakalem

Ratings:
    +0
    Friend requests closed as I am currently receiving a lot of orders. If you wish to order accounts please do so at a later date

3. SneakyWarden

SneakyWarden New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Feb 26, 2021 ) - ( Original Post Date: Feb 26, 2021 ) ]
    Okay

4. Mohammed Jakalem

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello! Im open for business again!
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 14, 2021 ) - ( Original Post Date: Mar 14, 2021 ) ]
    Bump
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 18, 2021 ) - ]
    bump
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 20, 2021 ) - ]
    Bump
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Mar 22, 2021 ) - ]
    Bump
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 3, 2021 ) - ]
    Bump
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Apr 15, 2021 ) - ]
    Bump