Offering *NOW EVEN CHEAPER*✨ Effective Twitter Advertising - 4500+ Followers ✨

Discussion in 'Advertising Services' started by siggekc, Apr 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. siggekc

siggekc Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone! I'm the owner of a rather large twitter account: @MineNewsToday. As the name shows, the account is based on providing minecraft users accurate Minecraft related news on the Twitter platform. My account currently has around 4.500 followers. As the account is a little over two years old, not every user is active, but I'll promise you that posts get a decent engagement rating (Proof down below).

You can expect to get anywhere between 20-70 likes/post and 1000-3000 post views.

The price I'm looking for is pretty fair. Here is what I charge:

Single Retweets: 2-3$ each depending on content. 3 Retweets for the Price of 2!
    Quoted Retweets: 3-4$ each depending on content.
    Pinned Tweet/Retweet: 4-5$ each week depending on content.
    Giveaway*: 8-10$ each week depending on giveaway type and content.

* I create the giveaway on my Twitter, you only give away the stuff. You can make terms like "Follow @youraccount to participate!" This is often a very good way to gain followers to your Social media account/server.

I am aware that I am not a very known user on this forum, but if you want more proof just send me a DM and I would be more than happy to help!

Attached Files:

2. siggekc

siggekc Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Still in the game! :blushing: