Offering X25 SFA 20$ MİNECRAFT PREMIUM JAVA HYPIXEL CHANCE & CHANGE PASSWORD,SKİN,NİCK

Discussion in 'Semi-OG Accounts' started by minecraftseller, Jan 20, 2022.

Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. minecraftseller

minecraftseller New Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    DİSCORD:Erman/23#6960 MESSAGE ME
    ⭐️Hypixel %100 WORK⭐️
    • I usually deliver orders in 15 minutes, if I'm not here it can take up to 1 hour.
    • ONLY game account Minecraft Premium in the form: login:password!
    • Minecraft account, no security question!
    • Ability to change the password on your account!
    • Ability to change the nickname on your account!
    • Ability to change the skin on your account!
    Transferring an account to Microsoft is prohibited
    --------------------------------
    ⭐️Minecraft Premium Benefits⭐️
    ✔ Inventory is not emptied upon death.
    ✔ When entering the server there is no "Try in 3 seconds" sign
    ✔ Ability to log into the server even if it is full
    ✔Account blocking on separate servers does not fall under the warranty case.
    ✔ Play on foreign licensed servers
    ✔ Play interesting mods on servers (MineZ, etc.)
    Changing mail data is prohibited
    The account is replaced only if the account becomes unusable. -Failure to comply with the rules will lead to denial of serviceIf you are not satisfied with any of the above information, please do not buy this product! We do not issue refunds for reasons "I bought the wrong thing",
    "I didn't know what I was buying", "the game does not work", "I did not like it."
    If you need help, do not rush to leave negative feedback or open a dispute, write to us first. We are always happy to help our customers.
    We apologize that sometımes we couldn't respond as quickly as you might expect, but due to the fact that the site is international, such cases can happen,
    because at the moment when you have day we have night. Thank you for understanding!