Complete [FREE & PREMIUM] Website Setup | Costs $5+ | Fast Delivery | Custom Orders & P.M.W.

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Mr_Jacksonville, Mar 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Mr_Jacksonville

EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Mr_Jacksonville
    Ratings:
    +3
    Website Setup
    Free & Premium!
    by the Crobancraft Team

-----------------------------------

Announcements:

February 14, 2017: We updated our page! Check it out! :D

Overview

About Us
    Features & Pricing
    Terms of Services
    Frequently Asked Questions
    Vouches & Reviews
    Credits & Sponsors

About Us

The Crobancraft Team started back in August of 2016, when we were merely a server hosted free by Aternos. We then started to help people setup their servers, while we learn new things updating ours. On January 1, 2017, we re-opened our servers (now a network) to the public. With the help of our players, we were able to get those little darn bugs squished and upload new plugins onto the server. Currently, we are doing another major update, adding on more servers (including mini-games).

Here is a list of our current members that is part of this service:
    Mr_Jacksonville

Features & Pricing

Additional DNS revision - $1 each
    Additional revisions - $1 each
    Additional Tutorials - $5 each
    No Advertisements - $5 per website
    Additional Email setup - $1 each
    Forum Setup - $20 each
    Additional Categories - $1 each
    Additional Boards - $1 each
    Additional pages - $5 each
    Domain Registration - $2-$50 per year

Basic - $10
    WARNING! THIS CONTAINS ADS!
    Click here to see an example of the Basic site!

Premium - $50
    THIS DOES NOT CONTAIN ADS! PLEASE IGNORE IT.
    Click here to see an example of the Premium site!
    Click here to see another example of the Premium site!

All pre-made servers are delivered within 24 hours of purchase.

ADDITIONAL FEATURES
    *Guaranteed Delivery (or get 50% of all payments back; delivery times are discussed after submitting the application)
    *Free custom link
    *48-hour money back guarantee (not including P.M.W.)
    *Quality Support
    *Free Custom Avatar & Icon Setup
    *Free Plugins Setup

Terms of Services

1. Refunds can be given within 12-hours of the initial payment. Refunds must be requested via email to [email protected] within the given time to qualify for a full refund.

2. You must pay at least 50% of the full price for the order to start. Once I approve the down payment via email within 24 hours, the delivery time will start.
    You must pay the other half of the full price to receive your order when the developer clearly states the order as "Finished". Once I approve the payment via email within 24 hours, you will receive the files/links via email.

3. If purchasing the free plan, you cannot remove the advertisements.

4. Communications must go through email, discord, join.me, or Screenleap. Other forms of communication is forbidden during the order.

5. Both sides (developer & client) must have a good attitude toward each other. Insulting will result in suspension of the developer's license and order voided without a refund.

6. Chargeback is not allowed unless agreed by Mr_Jacksonville and the client.

7. Reselling or redistribution of our products (including this page) is not allowed without the permissions of Mr_Jacksonville.

8. Taking full credit for our work is not allowed without the permissions of Mr_Jacksonville.

9. If the developer do not mark the order "Finished" within the guaranteed delivery time, the client should receive 25% of full payment back if delivered up to 5 days late, 75% of full payment if delivered up to 10 days late, and 100% of full payment if delivered later than 10 days.

10. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time with or without notifying the clients and/or the developers.

11. By purchasing from us, you agree to the T.O.S. provided.

12. Failure to comply with the T.O.S. will result in permanent ban from our products & services, open scam report, and/or legal case report (that is if the situation is really bad, I won't be
    that mean... promise).

Frequently Asked Questions

The developer is not responding! What do I do?
    You can report this to Mr_Jacksonville and create a scam report with the developer's name, NOT the company. You will receive a new developer after the situation is resolved.

I have a custom order, what do I do?
    While ordering, make sure to select "Custom Order" and describe what you want as descriptive as possible. I will look over it and decide the best price available.

Do you do graphics?
    No! I don't! I suck at graphics... :( Look at other people's thread for graphics if you are choosing me. :)

I have another question, where to ask?
    If you have a question not listed in the FAQ, most of the time, it means it's already answered in this post. Make sure you have read the entire page carefully (and comments). Usually the answer to your question is on here. If not, please PM me.

Vouches & Reviews

Reddit Asura
    OPTowny
    EthanMC

none yet... be the first one to post!

Credits & Sponsors:

The following users had helped us in some sort of way. Thank you so much! :D

None...

Ready to Order? Click Here!
    Not Ready? Want a Free Vouch Copy? Use the coupon code "FREEVOUCH" to get the Starter plan for $0! Or use the coupon code "2VOUCH" to get the Premium plan for only $2 (excluding processing fee)! Limit to 1 vouch copy per person per IP.

Note: A $1 processing fee applies for all orders. A minimum purchase of $10.01 is required to waive the fee.

I look forward to work with you! :D