Complete Cape Account - " MineCon 2015"

Discussion in 'Cape Accounts' started by Tyler0722, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, due to an increase of semi-full access cape accounts being wrongfully posted in this section it is now being announced that this section is ONLY for full access cape accounts. Any SFA accounts that are found to be posted here will be removed and warning points may be applied, you have been warned.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Tyler0722

Tyler0722 Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Forks
    Ratings:
    +0
    I never said anything about trashing it's not just you. It's everyone. I get i'm new and i might seem sketchy. That's with anyone who joins the site and sells something right after they signup. I never use this site. I'm not banned on MCM or any competitor site for scamming lol. I'm not here tryiing to scam users and make a quick dollar because i got banned on MCM. I'm just selling the account on this platform and mcm to see if someone is interested.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Oct 12, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2017 ) ]
    You're not the brightest apple in the tree. On MCM. When you sell an account. I ask you "Does this account include TID?". The 2 answers or yes or no. On here. They have like 5 different answers to choose from. IDK if i picked the right answer or not but like i said. I do have TID and OG Info to it but why would i give it out if i'm not giving away the OG Info. Just think for a bit lol. If i was trying to scam you guys. I would just say hell yeh. I'll give away TID and OG Info. I'll just send you guys some fake information. Take the money and leave.

2. ORGAN1ZED

ORGAN1ZED Active Trader

Ratings:
    +1
    No, it's the same on mcm reputable people don't sell TID even if they know it to make sure sales after that is 100% not able to take the account back

3. Tyler0722

Tyler0722 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    What part are you failing to realize. I'm not giving out the TID. Yes i have it but i'm giving it out. If you're not going to buy the account. Can you please get off my thread.

4. Upsetting

Upsetting Active Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Winnerinq
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. Tyler0722

Tyler0722 Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    This site is retarded lol. No wonder I never use this site. You kids are retarded on this site. Feels bad when you're banned from MCM for scamming. I'm not banned so that's where i'll take my business. I find it funny how all you children talk about someone scamming when 80% of you guys are probably banned from MCM for scamming lol. The irony.