Complete 24HR CryptoCurrency Mining!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Chappy_6619, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Chappy_6619

Chappy_6619 Well-Known Trader

Ratings:
    +16
    #1 Chappy_6619, Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    Hello, Im offering a 24 HR+ ( or more ) Cryptocurrency "Contract persay". This list will be updated as it goes on, but I will mine a specific currency FOR YOU, Sending it immediatly to youre wallet. The minimum time will be 24/HR ( can be for multiple days ) and I will do a vouch copies to Mod/Admins/Owners, Maybe some players. But this VC will only be in Z-cash, Which I get consistently 120 Sols,.
    Since the cryptocurrency market is everchanging there is no set price, but rather a price that is determined on time and price of the crypto and difficulty.

Specifications.
    I7 5820K
    GTX 960
    120GB SSD ( All programs installed on )
    16GB of DDR4 2133 Ram
    This system only hits 75c ( 167 fahrenheit) when mining Zcash on full Load

The crypto Ill be mining is as follows
    XMR ( CPU ) Avg 375-550 hashs ( CPU and GPU)
    Zcash ( GPU ) avg 120 sols

( Will add others by popular demand )

IF YOU FEEL YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR A Vouch Copy, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. I will give out 2 maybe 3. as im fairly trusted and have been here a while.

VC given to jerry

2. Hurt

Hurt a pathetic excuse for a decent person
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +15
    VC?
    Banned Reason: Scamming The User #4895 (Zenith) Ban Ends: Never

3. Chappy_6619

Ratings:
    +16
    NOTE :VC'S WILL NOT BE 24 HRS, THEY WILL BE 3-6 HRS MINING ZCASH

4. Jacobbbb

Jacobbbb Obsidian
    OBSIDIAN

Minecraft Accounts: Xk shovel Sasori
    Ratings:
    +23
    I have better rep you should give me a VC instead :sneaky:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Jerry

Jerry Master Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +370
    I would be interested in a vouch copy. Also, you stated the price will change with the market, are you essentially selling the crypto at a 1:1 rate or is it discounted?

6. Thanos

Thanos Well-Known Titan
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +206
    vc?
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #13573 (BlackMercy) - Dispute #21747 Ban Ends: Never

7. Chappy_6619

Ratings:
    +16
    No it would mean that You pay a price, you receive the crypto after the mining period, the price changes that you have to PAY, because of the changing price of each currenecy
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Nov 27, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Nov 27, 2017 ) ]

Jerry will be receiving the VC, Ive known him the longest and know his reputation isnt from alts Et cetera. No offense to you and youre respective business endeavors, but Jerry is all around the guy Im going to go with for a 6 hr crypto currency session of his choice because of his broad spectrum of doing things in the community making him a well rounded and trusted person.

8. Jerry

Jerry Master Trader
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +370
    Took a little bit of time but he was able to give me a vouch copy of his service for 6 hours. I received some Zcash after he did some troubleshooting with his rig. Seems like he's got it covered now and I would recommend using his service if you don't want to mine your own crypto.