Requesting Server Hosting! PAYING.

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by Curriculums, Dec 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Curriculums

Curriculums Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Klypse
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hello MCTrades!

Today I am looking for a server hosting (which I will pay for) The server hosting must have at least 6GB. I will also, be asking if the server host could set up a 1.7-1.8 bungee with 3 servers.

Shouldn't be too hard.

Contact me:

Discord: Curriculums#4161
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #5828 (SirOMGitsYOU) - Dispute #8803 Ban Ends: Never

2. Curriculums

Curriculums Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    Doesn't have to be a lot but someone decent.
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #5828 (SirOMGitsYOU) - Dispute #8803 Ban Ends: Never

3. Curriculums

Curriculums Trader
    BANNED Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +2
    This is going to be a UHC Network for now xD

4. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +7
    Hey! We host many UHC networks such as VenomUHC, TacosUHC and more. We offer 480Gbps DDoS Protection, $1.3/GB right now (Sale), Multicraft, 24/7 Twitter, Ticket and Discord support, Unlimited slots and many more features.
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Dec 22, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Dec 22, 2017 ) ]
    Also we sell Bungee packs.

5. Tony Parys

Tony Parys Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey there Curriculums, if you’re still looking for a host to choose here at ZeroLag we quality support with discord, live chat and Ticketing if you’re interested in checking out more details feel free to by going to our website at https://ZeroLag.host or by joining our discord https://discord.zerolag.host and you can even speak to one of our representatives by going to our website and clicking the live chat. We are offering a 40% off to all our services with coupon code “Christmas40” without the quotations don’t hesitate to check us out!

6. SparkedHost

SparkedHost Diamond
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +7
    Still need a host?

7. FireWolf

FireWolf Developer
    EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +10
    op was banned, so I can imagine not.

8. GameLife Hosting

GameLife Hosting Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
  9. OptNode Hosting

OptNode Hosting Active Trader
    BUSINESS

Ratings:
    +0
    We offer $1.50/GB and currently have a 50% off sale. Head over to https://optnode.com/minecraft and use the promo code "EASTER50" for 50% off lifetime!