Complete How to crack alts for free (Windows, Mac)

Discussion in 'Minecraft Alts' started by Cinnamonabon, Dec 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Guest, if you intend to ask for a vouch copy of a product please ensure you do not make the request publically (on the thread). Privately message the thread owner. Asking for vouch copies on threads is strictly against our rules. If you do receive one, be sure to make that obvious in your response/review.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Cinnamonabon

Cinnamonabon Wheeee!
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Ratings:
    +126
    #1 Cinnamonabon, Dec 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    How to crack Minecraft accounts for free
    First of all, if you're on a Mac, you'll need to download Winebottler. Windows users can skip this. Once you have downloaded Winebottler open up the file and follow the instructions it gives you.

Go to this link and download the folder named "Cracking Pack". This includes Mor Crawler and Egg Crack.

Getting Proxies

Go into the folder named "Proxies". There should be two files. "Https" and "Socks". Now search Google for "Socks Proxy List" and get a decent sized list. Copy and paste that list into the file named "Socks". Search Google for "Http Proxy List" and get a decent sized list. Copy and paste that list into the file named "Https".

Mor Crawler

Open up the folder named "morCrawler 0.4.1". Then open the other folder inside it with the same name (I dont know why it does this - it just happens).

Mac users: Right click on the .exe file and hover over the "Open With" tab. A box should open up. Click the button that says "Wine".

Windows users: Open up the .exe file.

A window should pop up. Under the "Search Seed" section type in "Minecraft alt list" or something along those lines. Go back to the Mor Crawler folder and open up the .txt document called "Example Regular Expressions". If you're cracking unmigrateds copy the text under "Standard Combo" or copy this - ((?:[a-zA-Z0-9]{5,}):(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]{5,})) . If you're cracking migrated accounts copy the text under "Email Combo" or copy this - ([a-zA-Z0-9._%+-]+@(?:[a-zA-Z0-9-]+\.)+[a-zA-Z]{2,6}:(?:[a-zA-Z0-9]{5,})) . Paste the code into the "Leech Filter" section.

Click the start button in the lower right corner of the program. The program will now start gathering combos. Once you feel you have enough click "Stop" and then the save button near the Start/Stop area. It will ask you what file you want to save to. Choose "Combos". Close Mor Crawler.

Egg Crack

Go to the folder named "EggCrack-master" and open it. From there click the folder named "Release" and open the .jar file. A new window should pop up. Click the button labeled "Checking". This should bring you to a new page. Click the "Load" button next to the label "User:Pass:". From there click on the location of your Cracking Pack/Mor Crawler file and go to the "Combos" file in the Mor Crawler folder. Load the "Https" and "Socks" documents in their respective spots the same way: go to the location of your proxy folders and select "Https" for the "HTTP proxies" section and "Socks" for the "SOCKS proxies" section. Go to the output file, and load the file you want the cracked accounts to go in. You can click the "Start" button right afterwards, or for better results (at least on my computer) click the "Check proxies" button in the proxies section. I also suggest you make the max threads ~ 80. Remember, these are MY settings for MY computer.

Thats It!

Disclaimer:

I own none of these programs, they are all public and free to use programs. I use this method personally, and it may not be the best fit for you. Also, there's a false virus in Mor Crawler. It is not actually a virus. This is for educational purposes only.

Pm me if any problems
    Banned Reason: Admitting to scamming Ban Ends: Never

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Vouch Vouch x 1
  2. Cinnamonabon

Cinnamonabon Wheeee!

Ratings:
    +126
    Jayson - if it is possible can you remove the emojis from the thread, and replace them with their respective symbols?
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Dec 29, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Dec 29, 2017 ) ]
    Also, Ill add pictures when I'm home.

3. El Barto

El Barto Verified & Trusted
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Trisula
    Ratings:
    +52
    Where can I find the "Mor Crawler 0.4.1" the mediafire files is gone.
    Banned Reason: Creating Multiple Alternative Accounts. Ban Ends: Never

4. Cinnamonabon

Cinnamonabon Wheeee!

Ratings:
    +126
    Should be fixed

5. El Barto

El Barto Verified & Trusted
    BANNED EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Trisula
    Ratings:
    +52
    Cheers.
    Banned Reason: Creating Multiple Alternative Accounts. Ban Ends: Never

6. Allocation

Allocation Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Allocation MiniBike
    Ratings:
    +5
    #6 Allocation, Dec 30, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    I get the error "No engines loaded" when pressing start on morCrawler
    [ Double Post Merged - ( New Post Date: Dec 30, 2017 ) - ( Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2017 ) ]
    also whats the url filter, it says its required
    I just put . for it
    and while opening egg crack i got this http://prntscr.com/hu6rpv

7. Bliss

Bliss Active Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Blurts Chasmosaurus
    Ratings:
    +23
    Cinnamonabon wouldn't it be better if you use something like account reaper or 7cheacker? that's what I use, ngl there way better than eggcrack
    Banned Reason: Mass Unauthorized Redistribution of A Product Sold By User #2580 (Religion) - Dispute #13604 Ban Ends: Never

8. Cinnamonabon

Cinnamonabon Wheeee!

Ratings:
    +126
    If you are cracking migrated accounts Mor Crawler should look like this (seach seed can be changed): https://gyazo.com/94c6ee42f08f440f256384c9f8d7d217

For unmigrated accounts (search seed can be changed as well): https://gyazo.com/790a28fdd657316a1a6e57fb080cdb1d

And as for Egg Crack, make sure you have the correct Java version installed

9. Allocation

Allocation Dedicated Trader

Minecraft Accounts: Allocation MiniBike
    Ratings:
    +5
  10. Cinnamonabon

Cinnamonabon Wheeee!

Ratings:
    +126
    Java 1.7 Standard Edition and up. Also says that you can use JRE SE, but I dont know what that is b/c thats for Windows.

11. Electrux

Electrux Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    can u give me socks list and https im really confused!!