Giveaway results, updates, and 1000 members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by buildblox, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    #1 buildblox, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Hey there, everyone! Bear with me as I go through this all, as there are a lot of updates!

As promised, here are the giveaway results!
    • rectof wins an Emerald rank.
    • Local wins a Diamond rank.
    • Zoxu wins a name color.
    • Arsen wins a name color.
    Congratulations to all our winners!

Also, some updates:
    • We recently emailed the majority of the MCSell userbase stating that all ranks would be transferred. Due to the large volume of requests to transfer ranks, as of June 25, we will no longer transfer any ranks. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    • Minecraft accounts have been divided into two sections:
      • Minecraft Alts/FAs
        • This consists of, understandably, Minecraft Alts and FAs. I chose to separate it into a different forum in order to make things clear as to where to post.
      • Minecraft Accounts/Capes
        • Same section as before, except we now have a Semi-OG section! If there are any posts you or someone has made that belong in this section, be sure to report it to be moved!
    • We now have a special rank: Obsidian!
      • Obsidian is a rank you earn. In order to be part of Obsidian, you must meet the following qualifications:
        • Registered for at least 30 days.
        • Posted at least 75 messages.
        • Received at least 10 likes.
        • Received no more than 10 warning points.
        • User isn’t a staff member.
        • You will automatically be upgraded once the daily cron runs. Give it about a day to update or so.
      • We’re hoping this will help user activity bloom. While the rank doesn’t have any special features yet, we’re planning on including access to exclusive forums and giveaways!
    • Affiliate marketing! As most of you have noticed, we have a referral system in place. If you’re interested in advertising MCTrades and making a quick buck on the side, join our affiliate program! Affiliates get 10% of all upgrade revenue from the users they refer; if you’re interested, message me! Just to clarify, users must put you as their referrer in order for you to get the profit. $$$$ for everyone ;)
    • Termination of the Trusted Medal. As of now, the trusted medal has been removed to make room for our partners medal. More information coming soon!
    Thanks for getting us to 1000 members, everyone. It means a lot to me and the whole staff team. To think that we have reached this far is crazy.

buildblox,
    MCTrades Owner and Founder

• Like Like x 3
  2. Riley

Riley CEO AstroVPN - System Administrator
    EMERALD Space KINGS JEWS

Ratings:
    +285
    FIRST! Grats everyone!

3. Local

Local Trusted Member
    DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +28
    Ayeeee lit!

4. Walrsu

Walrsu Emerald
    EMERALD

Minecraft Accounts: Walrsu RawBeef TheColdMayor
    Ratings:
    +5
    Do we need to do anything other than message you to become part of the Affiliates program?
    buildblox

5. buildblox

buildblox MCTrades Founder
    EMERALD Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: buildblox
    Ratings:
    +393
    Yeah, just shoot me a PM.

6. Okay

Okay Trader
    BANNED DIAMOND

Minecraft Accounts: Restack CaliforniaMCM
    Ratings:
    +22
    Yeeeeee boys!
    Banned Reason: Attempted Scamming https://mctrades.org/threads/okay-dispute.2276/ Ban Ends: Never

7. Ashley

Ashley Well-Known Trader
    BANNED EMERALD DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +145
    GG
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #10200 (Laiteux) - Dispute #17585 Ban Ends: Never

8. Thanos

Thanos Well-Known Titan
    BANNED DIAMOND

Ratings:
    +206
    Nice
    Banned Reason: Scamming User #13573 (BlackMercy) - Dispute #21747 Ban Ends: Never