Complete Configuration Service | High Quality | Professional | Experienced

Discussion in 'Configurations' started by Hurtless, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Hurtless

Hurtless \\ Server Owner //
    EMERALD DIAMOND Thread Starter

Minecraft Accounts: Applicants Fretting Epeolatry
    Ratings:
    +28
    #1 Hurtless, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Hello Everyone,

I'm offering you a free configuration service for MOST plugin configurations. As this is 100% free, I will be doing this in my free time, not when you want me to.

I can configure any plugin, however some plugins are out of bounds for the time they take to configure.

I'm extremely experienced, I've owned servers for 3-4 years, setting up, running and managering them all from scratch.

Ideas for plugins I do:
    - FeatherBoard
    - GroupManager (I don't work with Pex or LuckyPerms)
    - GAListener
    - AuctionHouse
    - Any simple plugin which doesn't require hours of configuration.

Plugins I won't configure:
    - ShopGUI+ (I may release a non-exclusive config soon)
    - CrazyEnchants (I may release a non-exclusive config soon)
    - Essentials Messages Modifications (Unless it's just a replacement of colours or one word i.e server name)

Any questions, leave a reply or PM me on here. I'll only be offering this to one per person, unless the configs are very small i.e a TnTFill plugin or minor tweaks.

Thanks

Terms & Conditions of Purchase:
    - By getting a free configuration, you agree to these Terms & Conditions of Purchase
    - You will not resell my configuration. Each config will have a watermark in which shows I made it. This will not be shown in game or effect the config. If I see a configuration I have made being resold, I will open a scam report on you.
    - You will not distribute my configuration without my permission. This includes having this in a server setup which is being sold. Most likely I'll let you use it in your setup however, you must ask.
    - I have the right to deny anyone a configuration for any reason. Don't get mad, it's a free service.
    - You will not give me a bad image if you do not like the configuration. Each configuration is personal to everyone, so you may not like it but it is still high quality as always.
    - If the plugin is a premium spigot plugin, you will provide me with the config to edit. This must be the default config so there are no errors.

2. Hurtless

Ratings:
    +28
    Reserved for Updates

3. Rebooted

Rebooted Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    I already asked you a long time ago on MCM but you haven't done it. This has gone on for a week or two!

4. Hurtless

Ratings:
    +28
    - I have the right to deny anyone a configuration for any reason. Don't get mad, it's a free service.
    - You will not give me a bad image if you do not like the configuration. Each configuration is personal to everyone, so you may not like it but it is still high quality as always.

I won't be doing your configuration as I haven't got time.

5. Rebooted

Rebooted Active Trader

Ratings:
    +0
    Y
    You should have private messaged me back saying that and you should also close this thread as you never did this.