Complete Professional Manager - Cheap, Fast & Reliable.

Discussion in 'Server Management' started by Simpli_, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to MCTrades, the modern Minecraft marketplace. Why not stay a while to chat, trade, and earn by registering?
  1. Simpli_

Simpli_ Dedicated Trader

Ratings:
    +2
    Who am I?

I am Ihsaan. I am a professional manager that can benefit your business/server. I am very hardworking and am a focused person. I have had over 2 years of experience and I think I know what I am doing and I can make your buisness/server better and successful.

Other services I provide:

‌‌• Professional Manager
    ‌‌• System Administration
    ‌‌• Website Development
    ‌‌• Customer Support (Hosting Companies, Production Companies, Industries etc.)
    ‌‌• Technical Support (Hosting Companies)

Activeness:

I can be active for around 30 hours per week. I am in the GMT timezone and I can be on for 3 hrs on weekdays and 16 hrs on weekends.

Prices:

Staff Manager: $30 - $70 per month (negotiable)
    Community Manager: $20 - $50 per month (negotiable)
    Advertisement Manager: $30 - $100 per month (negotiable)

ToS:

1: All payments are to be made through F&F (Friends & Family) unless you are a reputable member and I can trust you.

2: You will pay half the day I start working and the other half at the end of the month and then it just carries on as getting paid every month.

3: I will only work with people with more than 5 rep.

4: Do not hire me and then fire me as I wont give a refund.

5: I will only give a refund if the job that I had to do is not complete.

Past Experience:

RetroProductions:

Customers: 10- 70

RetroProductions was a very successful company. I was the CEO & Founder of this company and I had around 9-20 employees. RetroProductions has now been sold off to another person who will now continue it.

FearAlts:

Customers: 50 - 500

FearAlts was an altshop which provides people with alternate accounts. I was manager here and I managed the twitter and a lot of projects within FearAlts.

CheaterBeater

Customers: 20-130

CheaterBeater was a minecraft client-side anticheat which was totally custom coded with mods and it stopped all cheaters. I was manager here and I managed all the staff and made sure everything was running smoothly.

SerenityPvP

Players: 40 - 500

Serenity was a minecraft server and I worked there for a short time as it shut down later after I was staff. I was one of the lowest ranks but it really did give me a lot of experience.

I have worked at many more companies but they are small companies and they aren’t relevant

I have a lot of experience with windows, mac and linux.

Contact Me:

Discord: 33c#8029​